All members of Catholic University Club Sports should fill out, download, and return these forms to their designated Club Sport Safety Officer prior to participation in any practices or competitions.
Club Sports student athletes must complete the following EACH YEAR:
(1) Assumption of Risk & Liability Release Form - Sport Specific
(1) Personal Vehicle Release Form - Generic
(1) Concussion Awareness Training Form
Club Sport Student Athletes must complete this once :
(1) Baseline Impact Test
All trainings & baseline concussion testing must be completed before the student athlete compete's in their first competition.
- Use the following link: http://www.impacttestonline.com/colleges
- Enter F58E316566 as the Customer Code. Click “Launch Baseline Test”.
- If the browser takes you back to the first page, the needed pop-up has been blocked.
- At the bottom or top of your screen, you may receive a message that a pop-up was blocked. Click “Options for this site” and then “Always allow”.
- Follow the directions on the website and choose the appropriate answers to demographic questions.